Last updated: 14 Sep 2022
We are a mobile game development company that offer liberating fun with mass appeal and handcrafted design. Founded in 2012, we strive to provide the best social experiences and exhilarating digital entertainment across thousands of makes of smartphones and tablets.
We stand for openness, community, global reach and fair play. Armed with these fundamental values and top-notch market analysis, our skilled engineers and creative designers forge a unique brand of casual entertainment.
• We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
• With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
• By consenting to this privacy you are giving us the permission to process your personal data.
• If you have given your consent, upon section 6(1) of the GDPR we will share your advertising ID to the advertising companies in order to provide customisable advertisement within the app.
We may collect information via our applications:
• We collect the following categories of your personal information and may sell it to third parties: identifiers, commercial information, internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation data, and inferences drawn from these categories.
• Your basic information such as your name, email address and gender etc if you connect your account with these social networks.
• Data about your device, model number, location and operation system
• There is however a social media component for your convenience. It is completely optional and turned off by default. How it works You may choose to connect your Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus profile for sharing your in-game achievements with your friends and other players. We may collect information about you in a variety of ways.
• We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
• User information from social networking sites including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks. This information may also include the contact information of anyone you invite to use and/or join the Application.
We collect the data to:
• provide you the applications and allow you to access them
• keep the applications updated and secure
• compile statistical data and analyse them for internal and third parties use
• Deliver targeted advertising
• Improve the efficiency of the applications
• Process payments and refunds
• Interact and communicate with other users
Keeping your personal data safe and secure:
• We are dedicated to keep your personal data secure
• Please be aware The personal data stored online could be lost or stolen or misused.
• However we will do our best to protect the personal data, these information are not completely secure, With accepting this policy you acknowledge that we can not guarantee the security of personal data
We do not request information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of that please contact us through information provided below.
Under Data Protection Laws you have certain data subject rights:
• You have the right to access your personal information
• You have the right to have inaccurate personal data updated, see Article 16 of the GDPR.
• You have the right to obtain restriction of processing or to object to the processing of your personal data;
• You have the right to request removal of your data. To do so, open the options/settings menu in the application, tap on the account button and then tap on delete account button.
Also to exercise any of the above rights, you can contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address or user id associated with your account.